Monday, January 30, 2006

Recollections (II)

Omg addict alert! I am unofficially addicted to online shopping, you could say. Have been ordering stuff on lj &have been lookin' through &stuff. Lol can't stop thinking about the things i can benefit from the net by just lookin' at pictures (read : looks deceive) of beautiful looking apparels.
Gahhh i gotta control myself ;D
-
Happy lunar new year to all! Enjoy the holidays if you're not chinese &if you're chinese collect more angpaos! What else can i say? Hurhur.
My angpaos hasn't been a lot for the past.. 16years, i think. But anyhows it doesn't really matter.
:)
-

I saw an-almost whole family wearing crocs! Lol, real one leh.
The kids could walk straight lines well. Must be those crocs, hor.

Read : 1st.

Blarhblarh lol
-
Pictures from the visiting-doctor-lim trip.

Opened at 2 after lunch. So there i was waiting.. waiting :) To meet my favourite doctor in the world.

This thing holds a certain special memory. Too bad yuhong doesn't remember.

I killed ants there! Wahahahaha i feel so shiokkkk "/

:)
-
Day(&night) 01

We always go to my auntie's place first. See, goldfish, goodies, blarhblarh.
Wahlao my face in that pic.. cmi right lol

:D Ahma's place!

I like the heels! Too bad i couldn't prance around with that 'cos my feet was too big. Boo!
Home-cooked food! Spells G-O-O-D.

Weixin &shuqi were sooo naughty, can.

Weehong wants to soooooar! Like 'em chickens in chicken run :)
I like spinning that thing. lol

Cute? He has this trademark OR-HOR thing. Uses his index finger &wages it at you &say horrr. Lol name's weiliang. Looks cuter w/o his pacifier.
Speaking of pacifier, i've never sucked on a pacifier before in my life. Is that a good thing? 'Cos my aunt says that sucking on it makes your lips/mouth kinda deformed? I dunno lol but i sure miss my towel, though. ;)
-
On chinese newyear eve my aunts &all came &we dug up the old pictures &laughed at each other's big glasses, funny faces, &old-fashionedness lol




Once a glutton, always a glutton. =P

We were crazy about this game haha.

Hula-hoops were my forte.


-
That's all tata! New clothes again l8r &cousins are coming over &then INotStupidToo.
I think it'll be a stupid show but i heard it's touching?
Well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home